What's the difference?
When you work with a New York Life agent, you:
- Receive that personalized touch, professional advice. Your agent will conduct a complete financial needs analysis to help you identify the amount and type of life insurance you need.
- Take the first step toward a long-lasting relationship.
- Will receive an individual policy, underwritten especially for you, based on your needs and health.
Purchase a policy through an Agent
When you apply for a New York Life policy online, you:
- Can easily apply within minutes.
- Have no medical exam - acceptance is based on your health information.
- May apply for up to $100,000 of term life insurance (ages 30-74) or $50,000 of whole life insurance (ages 30-80).
Apply for a policy online or by mail
Still not sure?
If you’re still not sure which is best for you, take some time to learn more about our life insurance products and agents, as well as the retirement income and investment options we offer.